Street Rally Seat Fitted

JCL270

Reaction score
Looks like a really nice job, those custom seats that have been posted elsewhere of the forum look amazing but it all comes down to the [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

crotchrocket

Reaction score
tell you what. 250 miles on the MT yesterday with the SR seat and my backside was ruined. Fook me! the MT is great, but you wouldn't want to tour on it without some wind protection and a decent seat

Locksmith

Reaction score
Must be something wrong with your bum then lol

My pert cheeks suit the SR seat perfectly :)

Mitch

Reaction score
I was doing 250 miles on the Mt with the Sr was not to bad .... baring in mind I would have to stop for fuel half way there lol

Kinjane

Reaction score
Not wishing to enter a black dog competition...but managed 270miles yesterday (despite the hailstones) with a bit of dead sheep on top of the stock seat - only slightly more uncomfortable than paying over £3.00 for a Latte :rolleyes:

Admittedly sheepskin does somewhat ruin the flow of the bike but I could be tempted by the Bagster Presto seat, but would like to try it on the bike before committing.

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not wishing to enter a black dog competition...but managed 270miles yesterday (despite the hailstones) with a bit of dead sheep on top of the stock seat - only slightly more uncomfortable than paying over £3.00 for a Latte :rolleyes:

Admittedly sheepskin does somewhat ruin the flow of the bike but I could be tempted by the Bagster Presto seat, but would like to try it on the bike before committing.

I do like the look of those seats but I'm quite happy with the SR seat. Been on 300mile trips on it and been fine when I got off. No John Wayne styli walking at all pmsl ;)

M

MT account

No good for me I've only got short legs
ive just spent 30 mins checking out various vids on youtube........im liking this idea......
[video=youtube;pvA4Hnt9qUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvA4Hnt9qUM[/video]
the stock seat cover has quite a bit of spare cloth tucked under too so it would re-attach quite nicely. im shopping for some gel now so looks like ill be the 1st guinea pig to try it out then? :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive just spent 30 mins checking out various vids on youtube........im liking this idea......
[video=youtube;pvA4Hnt9qUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvA4Hnt9qUM[/video]
the stock seat cover has quite a bit of spare cloth tucked under too so it would re-attach quite nicely. im shopping for some gel now so looks like ill be the 1st guinea pig to try it out then? :)
Nice find. Get the stapler out then kidder....! ;)