Untreated icy roads

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Fecking hell, Ritchie, and here is me going on about a meet and a ride out. Get well soon , just stay positive remember, Hutchy he was pretty fecked as well but he still recovered and bag a few TT wins at the TT 2015.
So make you target for September/October national meet. Good luck
Lew

fizzy

Reaction score
Fuckin hell mate !get well soon but you knew I was going to say that,,,I'll stop winging to the wife about my gout now ,no body think about a worst injury thread I think TT the super moderator has it covered, and he will delete it if it's worst than his anyway

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol no worries mate. Just give me some dates when you are ready and I will try and set up a poll in between the medical shit going on around me haha

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuckin hell mate !get well soon but you knew I was going to say that,,,I'll stop winging to the wife about my gout now ,no body think about a worst injury thread I think TT the super moderator has it covered, and he will delete it if it's worst than his anyway
Haha. Thanks for the texts Keith. Means a lot. Say hi to DC for me

fizzy

Reaction score
Lol somehow I had a feeling that you two would be taking the piss. It's all gravy baby haha
As you know we are a pair ov c#nt$ but we are not taking the piss on this one, we have both been in very similar situations, stay strong, keep us posted mate

Woody

Reaction score
Fook me that sounds nasty , hope you're on the mend soon mate and that leg starts to look like a leg again ......... not two baked potatoes having a fight in a bin bag.
Keep your chin up and yes ...mmmmmmmmm nurses.

Fluke

Reaction score
Holy crapulence! Richie
That's a bummer and no mistake.
Weirdly, I had a similar injury, including the hole so I can totally sympathise.
Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery and lots of fun with your physiotherapy.
With any luck you'll be back on a bike in time for summer. Maybe even an Fz1
All the best, Fluke

PS. I'll make sure I pass on your number to all the companies that ring me asking if I've had an accident at work.
I know they'll want to be calling you for a little chat;).

fizzy

Reaction score
Drop me a text mate to let me know your ok after you come around after the op

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy crapulence! Richie
That's a bummer and no mistake.
Weirdly, I had a similar injury, including the hole so I can totally sympathise.
Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery and lots of fun with your physiotherapy.
With any luck you'll be back on a bike in time for summer. Maybe even an Fz1
All the best, Fluke

PS. I'll make sure I pass on your number to all the companies that ring me asking if I've had an accident at work.
I know they'll want to be calling you for a little chat;).
11 hours of surgery and extensive plastic surgery on the right leg. Looking forward to physio.... not lol.
And yes please do pass on my number. I would love to chat to someone... I'm very bored [emoji33][emoji15] xx

Locksmith

Reaction score
11 Hours of laying there asleep?

Come on man get out bed and left right left right lef, oh you cant can you?

Chin up, hope your recovery goes as well as it can matey!

Not fun laying in a hozzy bed, been there done that :)

george

Reaction score
Bad news mate. Im sure you will be healed and have some new wheels in time for the warm weather tho. Keep your chin up.