Untreated icy roads

CT/

Reaction score
Ouch!
Just saw this thread. Wish you a speedy and full recovery. That looks like a very nasty injury. Keep your spirits up (lot's of drugs).

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Same here, all the best TT

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ouch!
Just saw this thread. Wish you a speedy and full recovery. That looks like a very nasty injury. Keep your spirits up (lot's of drugs).

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I spent the first 4 days on paracetamol because I kept being sick on morphine. That was a challenge lol

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Are you still in hospital? if so you must be bored as hell, hope the pain has eased and you are feeling more comfortable.
Get your hands on an oxygen supply and mask, it seems to work for the racing lads as it speeds up recovery, failing that just get the oxygen mask. When the nurse is checking you out ask her if your testicles are black, lol
sorry!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you still in hospital? if so you must be bored as hell, hope the pain has eased and you are feeling more comfortable.
Get your hands on an oxygen supply and mask, it seems to work for the racing lads as it speeds up recovery, failing that just get the oxygen mask. When the nurse is checking you out ask her if your testicles are black, lol
sorry!!!!!!!!!!!:p
Hopefully get released soon. I have an oxygen mask and air supply above my bed as part of the crash kit lol

Don't you mean wear the mask and ask if my "test results are back"? Lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's going to take at least a year to get remotely back to anything like it was before the accident

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
Sh1t, that is a nuisance. Mind you, with time seeming to pass as quick as it does, you'll nee back up to normal before you know it.

LewFZ1

Reaction score
A year Richie, good luck and hope you make a full recovery, Not being funny but at least you are still with us could have been a lot worse.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A year Richie, good luck and hope you make a full recovery, Not being funny but at least you are still with us could have been a lot worse.
I can categorically say that my kit saved my leg, head and body. It pays to buy the best I can tell you..!

Locksmith

Reaction score
You missed out on the morphine, wonderful stuff. I spent a week in Grenoble hospital on morphine. Seemed like 5 minutes lol

Davy

Reaction score
Sorry to read of your accident TT, hope you make a full recovery and get back to hooning around.

The trauma will recede to a faint memory over time. You'll be back.

Incidentally I quite liked morphine, made me dream of sex :rolleyes:

Woody

Reaction score
Nice one, looking a lot better than the last pictures you posted mate.
we'lll have your name down for the London marathon in no time ;)