Braided Lines for ABS version.

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I assume your original 5 arrived, do they look good?

I would also assume they have the correct sizes etc for the xtra 2 underneath seat/tank
Yes I received the 5 hoses. Yes they do look good. I sure hope so that they have the correct size for the 2 hoses underneath the tank. It was Nik that contacted me about the 2 missing hoses so I assume that they have the correct size for the hoses.

FreakyFreak

marksim

Reaction score
I am wondering if the 2 new hoses they are sending are to replace the ones at the ABS box its self and that connect to the metal hoses which run under the tank to the headstock.
or are they longer so doing away with the metal hoses and running from the ABS bos to the headstock.
When i get mine made i am having them in 3 full lengths
1 from each caliper to the ABS box
1 from the master cylinder to ABS box

Also for the rear
1 from caliper to ABS
1 from master cylinder to ABS

This way there will still only be 5 hoses in total and less connections and they will all just have the banjo fittings on the ends which can come in your chosen colours.
The fittings required for the connection to the metal pipes can only be in stainless finish.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Are they std banjo fittings on ABS.?

If so, then yeah I reckon u could stack the banjo on ABS and then to each calliper. They do it that way on non ABS but stack on reservoir to each calliper, you'd probably need a longer banjo bolt to go through both.... Hopefully that will be supplied as std kit.

Is this something that needs to be done for track days?

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I am wondering if the 2 new hoses they are sending are to replace the ones at the ABS box its self and that connect to the metal hoses which run under the tank to the headstock.
or are they longer so doing away with the metal hoses and running from the ABS bos to the headstock.
When i get mine made i am having them in 3 full lengths
1 from each caliper to the ABS box
1 from the master cylinder to ABS box

Also for the rear
1 from caliper to ABS
1 from master cylinder to ABS

This way there will still only be 5 hoses in total and less connections and they will all just have the banjo fittings on the ends which can come in your chosen colours.
The fittings required for the connection to the metal pipes can only be in stainless finish.
Marksim send me your email. I've taken pics and measurements of the ABS braided lines to help you

FreakyFreak