Dealer ecu flash

Andyc1511

Reaction score
I agree with the above comments from Boro and Thunderchild...I was happy with the bike before but now I am besotted with it...Yes you can do your wheelies exactly the same as before...there is no loss of power...the re-flash has made me faster because i can be more precise with the smoother power delivery and have more confidence in the bikes improved performance...this is now the bike that we all want it to be....unless some people like an on/off throttle...or wish to have a custom mapping unique to them.
Couldn't agree more. Much smoother power delivery after the remap and more 'usable' , although I guess its each to their own and each bike has its own character. Suits me though. Cheers

yermaun

Reaction score
Got reflash done yesterday to me the snatchiness is not completely gone.but std mode in traffic is much better.thinking of going the aftermarket route .but for the miles I do cant justify it?

marksim

Reaction score
As all the 2015 registered bikes and Traceys,
which have the official yamaha upgraded flash.
All it does is numb the power delivery down.
wonder sometimes how some of the riders these days would of got on with an old RD400 or even the more modern KTMs
The original map was alot more exciting to ride and then there was the PCV and even more the non Yamaha Flash with the goodies unleashed

yermaun

Reaction score
There's exciting and there's dangerous mate.im not inexperienced with what I've ridden .power still there for 3rd gear wheelies.fast safe cornering good now ?

marksim

Reaction score
Does make me wonder why alot of the Yamaha dealers have gone out of their way to persuade owners not to get the Flash and use alternative methods.
Kevs 02 mod and PCV own 02 system both work ,also combined with a throttle tamer or modded tube
and now the unofficial Flash is able to turn off the closed loop.

yermaun

Reaction score
For sure my local yam dealer 5 min away didn't want to know.want it on the dyno so they could charge me.no money in free stuff.(unless like my gypsie mate is a rich fecker)⁉

MTom

Reaction score
i dont think my bike has had it done but i just ride around in A mode 90% of the time anyway. STD mode is ropey to say the least.