Infinite Performance Stainless Radiator Guards available NOW

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Bad luck on that piece of plate. Side trims and fender extender for me still then. No marks on the rad as the wheel cannot flick up stones now with the £15 piece of plastic fitted.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Mitch

Reaction score
I fitted mine yesterday twozup and fort I had fitted it wrong so was gona take it off and refit but seems just the same as yours .. very poor fit , real shame

Twozup

Reaction score
I fitted mine yesterday twozup and fort I had fitted it wrong so was gona take it off and refit but seems just the same as yours .. very poor fit , real shame
Yeah Mitch feel like I paid about £40 too much for it.
Gonna call them Monday get it sent back more I look at that gap the more pissed off I am

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Mitch

Reaction score
Wish I could send mine back but I don't dare the ebayer I bought it off took 3 weeks to ship after telling me they had dispatch issue I think al be staying well clear of infinite parts from now on

Stripy

Reaction score
Sadly to hear.
I've gone for the Evotech, and that just seems to fit the bill... (hint, hint)

Twozup

Reaction score
took 3 weeks to ship after telling me they had dispatch
Now I'm thinking about it when they email you saying it's despatched what they mean is it's been posted from China to their shop not actually sent to you from shop.

It's definately about 10mm too wide and out of centre

It's not fit for purpose.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Mitch

Reaction score
Yer same as mate gap to big on one size I reckon it from a different bike and they put the mt symbol on it

Cypher

Reaction score
Good thing I hadn't ordered mine yet. Unfortunately some of you guys had to suffer for the knowledge of the rest of us.

I'd say raise a complaint if you ordered via eBay. They're really good with sorting out such issues. If not, bad luck I guess. Just keep bugging the sales and use the consumer protection act in your defence.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I have been caught out a lot lately on ebay, sellers pretend to have stock when in fact they get your order and then order it themselves from some random third party, often they get caught out when some delivery issue arises and then the bullshiting starts, it's a process known as "drop selling", ebay need to crack down on it.

Infinite I feel you need to account for yourselves here with some sort of response to your product issues.

I went for R and G stuff myself mostly, although in future I won't be using them, their customer service is useless and they don't repond to a legitimate concern with a very amateur piece of design on their casing protectors.

Twozup

Reaction score
I just reckon they've been rushed out of some factory somewhere without actually having been checked for fitment

Can't understand why no one else has been moaning about it on here maybe we've had a duff batch Mitch
Doesn't make it right though! And it feels flimsy enough to flap around at high speed it's just shite quality
Really hacks me off- Im fuming

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Twozup

Reaction score
I have been caught out a lot lately on ebay, sellers pretend to have stock when in fact they get your order and then order it themselves from some random third party, often they get caught out when some delivery issue arises and then the bullshiting starts, it's a process known as "drop selling", ebay need to crack down on .
Wasn't eBay misscrabstick it was direct from infinity themselves on the website

Not that it matters that much it would been same shite they sent anyway!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did warn everyone weeks ago about infinity...! They are really shoddy and the customer services is none existent when u have a comment/complaint/query lol. R&G are the same... It seems like they think they have the market all sewn up but then evotech comes along and all is well with the world...! The customer service is second to none, the craftsmanship is awesome and I got some fantastic prices for all the goodies I bought from them.

Twozup

Reaction score
I did warn everyone weeks ago about infinity...! They are really shoddy and the customer services is none existent when u have a comment/complaint/query.
It was a few weeks ago I ordered it trips

I'll give them a chance on Monday to put it right and refund- maybe they'll be along soon to comment

A fairly detailed vlog is required too I think....

Anyone wanna buy a new rad guard?
It's really good. Honest guv. Best around and sold with a 10 year warranty from me.
If you ever find me again

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was a few weeks ago I ordered it trips

I'll give them a chance on Monday to put it right and refund- maybe they'll be along soon to comment

A fairly detailed vlog is required too I think....

Anyone wanna buy a new rad guard?
It's really good. Honest guv. Best around and sold with a 10 year warranty from me.
If you ever find me again

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
I "pointed" out the errors in their carbon stuff on here and they declined to comment lol

Twozup

Reaction score
Ah well the internerd is indeed a powerful place to express discontentment at shoddy products and customer service

Let's give them a chance

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Twozup

Reaction score
I went for R and G stuff myself mostly, although in future I won't be using them, their customer service is useless and they don't repond to a legitimate concern with a very amateur piece of design on their casing protectors.
I've been saving my pennies to buy a set of these mate

What's the issue you have before I fork out?

Are there alternatives to the R&G engine covers??

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Right hand side, clutch cover, the wires for the oxygen sensor and the stop lamp switch are held in place by a bracket as standard on the Yamaha case, when you fit the R and G cover it is required that you lose the standard bracket, R and G supply a cheap horrible plastic P clip to retain the wires, this P clip is secured by one of the new bolts they supply that also secures the cover, when you do the bolt up to the specified torque as per their instructions the bolt head chews through the P clip and wrecks it, the design requires a spacer to hold the P clip through it's mounting hole without letting the bolt rotate against it, I used a proper quality metal P clip that I happened to have. I took pictures and went to some trouble to tell what a load of crap this design was in a email, no response at all.

I could also tell you about the confusion and misinformation from R and G over supplying the parts in the first place, and how they don't seem to know what they have in stock, and how that story changes depending on who you talk to, and then I could tell you about the missing spacer from the left cases, they sent a replacement quickly for that, however putting the correct amount of things in a box is not hard, I really felt that they are playing at being the premier crash protection supplier whilst actually not being that competent.

Buy evotech is my recommendation, R and G pissed me off so much I got the evotech bobbins on the front and rear axles.

Incidently if anyone wants R and G bar ends for the MT 09 I have 1 brand new set available due to an error on my part, 20 pounds and I will include the postage in that (UK only).