Infinite Performance Stainless Radiator Guards available NOW

Twozup

Reaction score
The other sensible guys on here must really get pissed off with us and all this tomfoolery (word of the week?)
Sorry guys

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The other sensible guys on here must really get pissed off with us and all this tomfoolery (word of the week?)
Sorry guys

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Yes there is tomfoolery but we do still set things straight and talk like real grown ups (yeah rite)! when the need arises lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

s0n1c87

Reaction score
Hmm. After reading all the pages make me hesitate whether I shld make my order for R&G radiator guard as my country have a local distributor here. Other brands wuld require me to do an import in and cost more. Is R&G guard really that bad.? Any advise for me?

Infinte

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have just been reading the comments on hear and I'm really surprised none of you have picked up the phone and told us of your problem. We have had only one customer call yesterday to return his item and that's it. Surely rather than complaining to each other you should contact us so we can sort it. We did have a batch which were folded incorrectly causing a 10mm gap on the right and 3mm on the left. Unfortunately we do not know which customers received these items and I expected them to call us so we could do an exchange. It appears complaining here is easier than calling us for some reason. So far we have shipped over 100 of these guards and the faulty batch was 16. If you have one of them PLEASE CALL US so we can sort it for you. The number is on the website. www.infiniteperformance.co.uk
Thanks from Chris at INFINITE

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have just been reading the comments on hear and I'm really surprised none of you have picked up the phone and told us of your problem. We have had only one customer call yesterday to return his item and that's it. Surely rather than complaining to each other you should contact us so we can sort it. We did have a batch which were folded incorrectly causing a 10mm gap on the right and 3mm on the left. Unfortunately we do not know which customers received these items and I expected them to call us so we could do an exchange. It appears complaining here is easier than calling us for some reason. So far we have shipped over 100 of these guards and the faulty batch was 16. If you have one of them PLEASE CALL US so we can sort it for you. The number is on the website. www.infiniteperformance.co.uk

Considering your not an MT-09 'enthusiast' and your a member here purely to sell products, its interesting you don't apologise for knowingly selling 16 faulty items? Instead you just wing it, and if people happen to complain you'll do something about it. Your just berating people who are annoyed that something they spent their hard earn money on is not up to scratch. Interesting sales technique….

I expect writing on here saying "there was a faulty batch of 16 rad guards, if anyone bought one please send it back for exchange or refund" is just as difficult as picking up a phone isn't it.

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
Hi Guys
You are absolutly right. I did not call you ......... I send a few Emails!!!!!!!
I did not receive a proposition to send mine back and receive a new one!

Mitch

Reaction score
Hi Guys
My problem is chris I got mine off some one on ebay and there a nightmere to deal with , I should of just gona direct I know but ebay was simple with a buynow

Infinte

Reaction score
Hi
It does not matter who you bought it from. We will sort it out. Call us and we will put it right for you
Thanks

Twozup

Reaction score
Hi
It does not matter who you bought it from. We will sort it out. Call us and we will put it right for you
Thanks
I was the one who called to complain and I'm the one who bitched on here about poor quality control because I was so pissed off at firstly the long wait, the poor explanation as to why I didn't receive the item when stated ( ie fault with powder coating) then the mix up in you sending out to my billing address and not the postal address I filled in on your website and then having forked out over £50 for essentially a very poor quality product.
Why did you send me out a guard in the first place if you knew the issue with the poor folds and fitment?

You have my number I'm more than happy to discuss the above over the phone. Again.

I explained in my accompanying letter, I was surprised that I was the only one who has complained.

If you advertise on a forum you must expect to be both praised and criticised on that same forum.
To expect otherwise is extremely naive.

I am satisfied at my own outcome in as much as I will be refunded (I understand it has been delivered according to tracking notification I received earlier)

however I feel that by alerting others on this forum that there is a SERIOUS issue with these guards and that has stopped them from buying or has prompted them to return it then something good has come of it.

Until the quality issue is sorted then I think it is entirely wrong and deceitful to keep selling these guards. Especially if you know there's a quality issue as has been aluded to in your previous posts

Again happy to discuss in person!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Infinte

Reaction score
I was the one who called to complain and I'm the one who bitched on here about poor quality control because I was so pissed off at firstly the long wait, the poor explanation as to why I didn't receive the item when stated ( ie fault with powder coating) then the mix up in you sending out to my billing address and not the postal address I filled in on your website and then having forked out over £50 for essentially a very poor quality product.
Why did you send me out a guard in the first place if you knew the issue with the poor folds and fitment?

You have my number I'm more than happy to discuss the above over the phone. Again.

I explained in my accompanying letter, I was surprised that I was the only one who has complained.

If you advertise on a forum you must expect to be both praised and criticised on that same forum.
To expect otherwise is extremely naive.

I am satisfied at my own outcome in as much as I will be refunded (I understand it has been delivered according to tracking notification I received earlier)

however I feel that by alerting others on this forum that there is a SERIOUS issue with these guards and that has stopped them from buying or has prompted them to return it then something good has come of it.

Until the quality issue is sorted then I think it is entirely wrong and deceitful to keep selling these guards. Especially if you know there's a quality issue as has been aluded to in your previous posts

Again happy to discuss in person!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Hi
As you know from we when you called we are happy to resolve any issue with our products in a hassle free manner.
We do not bitch and squirm and try and get out of sorting you out. The problem for us as a manufacturer is that faults do happen from time to time no matter what you do to try and alleviate them and in this case the problem would have come to light faster if you had contacted us first. After all no one on the Forum no matter how well intentioned could help you out. Once we were made aware of problem you have highlighted we sorted it and it will not effect further radiator guards in future which is surely the best outcome for everyone. We have no problem with your experience being shared on the forum. In fact we welcome it. If anyone out there EVER has a problem with our products, contacts us and we do not do our best to resolve the problem then I think it should be shared. However if you do not contact us we don't know and can't help and thats no good for anyone.

Twozup

Reaction score
I think enough has been said on the matter in all of the above posts. I keenly await a swift refund and will notch this one up to experience and move on. Thanks to other posters who have had similar experiences and posted after I had a bitch. Power to the people.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got four carbon parts for my bike...
Yoke protector...wudnt stick for love nor money bcoz the yoke surface is bobbly not smooth.

Dash surround...covers the YISS sensor so the bike often fails to start properly as the key can't talk to it to say "it's ok ur not being stolen"!

Fuel cap cover...the bolt holes on the outer ring for the fuel cap do not line up with the actual bolt holes on the fuel cap so they looked well out of place. The inner ring was just about passable as being the right size. The fuel flap for the key hole wud not open with the piece fitted to it so that can't be opened at all unless I pulled really hard and scraped the bottom edge of it on the inner ring.

The only thing that was of any good and was not taken back off was the carbon MT-09 air intake panels which I do actually think look good.

All of these products were bought from a company called www.knee-down.co.uk. So when I called them to point out the problems I was having I was told that they wud let their manufacturer know....that's infinity I believe. I emailed them all the pics they asked for and a week later I emailed them for an update and was told that infinity were machining new parts that fit properly and I wud receive them in the post the following week. Guess wot...? I never ever received them after two weeks so rang them and got a refund...!

Very dissatisfied with the whole experience and vowed to never deal with knee-down or infinity again.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I just want one to fit with the Yamaha sides in situ. and be £40 as its smaller with them in place.
I'll end up making my own as per usual from something laying around the workshop.
Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: