Infinite Performance Stainless Radiator Guards available NOW

flydnb

Reaction score
I will go down the evotech route I think, can you put the Yamaha side guards over the evotech rad guard

Twozup

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it from pics fly it looks like the two side parts will be too thick for the yam covers to fit over....

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
I am a victim too. My Infinite rad guard also have a gap on the right hand side.

Twozup

Reaction score
I am a victim too. My Infinite rad guard also have a gap on the right hand side.
Dzjiepie thanks for the input!

I was going to contact you to ask if yours was better fitment as you seemed happy in your original post- I'm definately not accepting this as I feel it's really poor quality for the money.

I think we should all let Infinate Performance know that we aren't happy with fit and hopefully they'll sort out with their supplier/ manufacturer- after getting a refund obviously.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Mitch

Reaction score
It might be worth one of us droping them a email with the link to this thread , let them see how many people will read this , in hope they will change

Twozup

Reaction score
It might be worth one of us droping them a email with the link to this thread , let them see how many people will read this , in hope they will change
I'd be surprised if they haven't been following thread tbh what with Facebook/Twitter/jungle drums beating..........

I'll certainly mention it when I call them tomorrow!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if they haven't been following thread tbh what with Facebook/Twitter/jungle drums beating..........

I'll certainly mention it when I call them tomorrow!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
I can promise u now mate that they don't give a shite...
I sent back 3 things that I bought from them and they really didn't care about the reasons y...they just said "we will refund u straight away"! It was as if they had heard it all already...

Twozup

Reaction score
I can promise u now mate that they don't give a shite...
I sent back 3 things that I bought from them and they really didn't care about the reasons y...they just said "we will refund u straight away"! It was as if they had heard it all already...
As long as I get my dosh back they can be as complacent as they like- at least the guys (n girls!) reading this thread can make their own minds up as to whether to buy from them or not.

I know I wouldn't give them my custom after reading Mitch dzjiepe yours and my comments mate

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Twozup

Reaction score
Just off phone to Infinate and they were very apologetic and helpful and have no probs giving a refund

They did sound quite surprised after I explained how sub standard the guard was (in my opinion) as they say they've never had any returns or complaints so it sounds like we need to complain more guys!!
They did seem genuinely surprised and hopefully they'll get it sorted from supplier for next batch!!

I'll be sending mine back today- I really am pretty disappointed as I did like the look of this one over all the others including the Evotech but I'm not prepared to put up with such a poorly fitting bit of kit especially at this price from a British company.

What a pity.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Birdy

Reaction score
I heard the infinite stuff was being knocked out of a garden shed in deepest, darkest south wales... chortle chortle ... i make the shite , thats why i bought evo tech !!! lol :cool:

Twozup

Reaction score
I made an arse of editing that and hit the send button by mistake but turned out funnier than what I was gonna do! Some days I'm just on fire

Click [HERE] then {HERE}