ECU Flashing.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you either post a picture of the number or type it on here so I can check please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wales2wheeler

Reaction score
American ECU?

Sure, I will look this Saturday when I can get to it again and type it in here.
Thanks

2SC 8591A 00

Last edited:

yermaun

Reaction score
Triple Trouble, coming over to London for the first time ever in a couple of weeks (for 5 weeks total), could I arrange to come and see you with my 2014 MT-09 ECU for a reflash, do I need anything else apart from my ECU, seeing I have no idea where / how / what means to get around the place but I see you are located west of London, so presumably I can catch a train, any assistance will be much appreciated. Mine has already had the Yamaha free software patch. Also what is the cost. Cheers in advance.
Anyone in northern Ireland can flash ecu? also had the dealer flash which imo did fa since then have fitted an exhaust but the snatchy throttle bugs me[emoji35]any ni dealers?

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Jetty

Reaction score
Sorry, can you explain what 'better' means in this post? Like fuel consumption or something?
Hi - Although I'd only had the bike a few days when I went to Simon, it became more smooth throughout the rev range and less of a snatch at initial throttle. As for fuel consumption, I have no idea. Occasionally I scroll through the dash menu to find the average consumption, but don't believe the reading. Don't know when it re-sets itself, so if smashing the bike it will obviously show a ridiculous reading... This is what it seems to do all of the time. Sorry that I can't be more helpful. :)

Just_me

Reaction score
Had my done last week + KN airfilter and Akra exhaust----175km/h in third gear....wroooom!!

barton

Reaction score
had mine flashed with woolwich and had quick shifter and auto blipper fitted at same time. the shop were surprised that top speed limited for a medium power bike.
Yet to ride it yet but will let you all know when i do.